On CHI’s new website students, educators and health professionals can get an overview and find all relevant information about health innovation, entrepreneurship and education.
Copenhagen Health Innovation is a partnership between Copenhagen Business School, the Technical University of Denmark, the University of Copenhagen, Metropolitan University College, the City of Copenhagen and the Capital Region of Denmark promoting health innovation through education. Therefore, our new website presents an overview of offers and opportunities across the partners.
’The website will be a platform for demonstrating what Copenhagen Health Innovation can do and does. The partnership behind CHI holds great potential, and we will showcase this on the website’, says Director of Copenhagen Health Innovation Anette Birck.
The website is targeted at students, educators and health professionals.
- Overview of study programmes within health innovation
- Help to kick-starting an idea for solving a specific health challenge
- Participate in courses in health innovation and entrepreneurship
- Find links to tools and inspiration for combining health, innovation and entrepreneurship in their teaching
- Present challenges that may be used in teaching
- Find relevant programmes for acquiring new or improving existing skills