Summer Talks: Thinking Big – Supersetting as a new Approach to Promote Healthy Living
8. august kl. 16:00 - 17:30
Together with the international summer courses at University of Copenhagen, CHI is planning a series of summer talks primarily aimed at students. The talks will give different perspectives on the future of health care.
Thinking Big: Supersetting as a new Approach to Promote Healthy Living
For the first talk we have invited: Paul Bloch, Research Manager, Diabetes Prevention Research, Steno Diabetes Center Copenhagen.
He has contributed to the development of supersetting as an approach to sustainable development in the community. Supersetting requires:
- broad participation and co-operation among citizens and professional actors;
- coordinated and integrated activities in multiple arenas;
- enhancing citizens’ competencies and motivations to act,
- understanding and respecting the local context and the challenges of everyday life and
- generating and using research-based knowledge to influence development.
On this background Paul Bloch will give his perspective on how supersetting can be used as an approach to promote healthy living.
Interested in more Summer Talks?
Bliv inspireret til arbejdet med sundhedsinnovation gennem vores netværksarrangementer CHI Morgen. Her samler vi repræsentanter fra CHIs partnere og andre interesserede til inspirerende oplæg, workshops og diskussioner fire gange årligt.
Tilmeld dig nyhedsbrevet og hold dig opdateret om kommende arrangementer og nyheder fra Copenhagen Health Innovation.